hyped up on tea again..... look out world lol

sassy
on 1/10/05 7:12 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
alrighty.... so.... went to water aerobics with tanja.... man, that was cool, it doesnt smoke you as bad as real exercise until you sit down and try to stand back up again.... then ya feel it. ohhhh and yeah, i am missing a toe. this stupid metal bench got in my way twice!!!! it bit the same toe twice!!!! in like 5 minutes!!!!!!! wanted to cry, but had to shake it off and be hooah lol but i was crying on the inside guys, it was soooooo ouchie!!!! then another girl did it and i wanted to laugh but my toe still hurt from when i did it, so i couldnt laugh lol but then like towards the end of it, i started feeling really fuzzy, like i was going to pass out, i was starting to get light headed. still, trying to be hooah, i shook it off as long as i could. tanja ended up driving home. couldn't kill her on the first night of water aerobics!! lol i started drinking, and had some hot tomato soup, and more liquids, and i was feeling better. my head was pounding, but i was feeling less lathargic. SEE!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT EAT AND GET ENOUGH VITAMINS IN!!! YOU CANT BE HOOAH!! lol TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!! lol ohhh and yeah, next time i decide to slack off on shaving, i wont! you know how embarassing it is to have to put your elbow above your forehead and stretch and you havent shaved in 2 days!!! yeahhhh... not pretty. even the old ladies who just gabbed the whole time had smoother pits than me. and i am 25!! thats just wrong lol at least they didnt smell though... it could have been worse. lol and fyi, when i got home and had my shower, i shaved first thing so i wouldnt forget lol so, now that i am wearing down a little, i am going to snuggle with my baby girl, who by the way is totally my everything right now, i dont even mind the million times asking the same question in an hour... she keeps me smiling, and thats all that matters. so.... in the words of my babygirl..... see ya later homie lol
Tanja Y
on 1/10/05 11:32 pm - Wahiawa, HI
It was an awesome night, wasn't it! I had a blast in class and you're right.....it didn't seem all that hard until I had to start moving around last night before bedtime. My knee hurts a bit, but nothing like it would if we'd gone and I walked a mile or two on the treadmill. I'm glad the hot soup (sorry you burned your tongue ) helped and I had no problem driving your car, it was fun. ~Tanja.................who has all her toes cuz she wore flip flops.......
ncarter11
on 1/11/05 2:51 am - Edmonds, WA
I love your long posts, Renee! I LOVE water aerobics too. EVERYONE can do water aerobics - the fit and not so fit. So sorry for your toe Exercise works wonders for the body and mind, doesn't it!? God bless, Nancy
Kimanne B
on 1/11/05 4:53 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww, good to see your posts again! Glad you had fun girlie... too bad they won't let us civilians in I'd love to go to water aerobics! Talk to ya soon, Love to you and the lil' one, Kimanne
ncarter11
on 1/11/05 5:32 am - Edmonds, WA
Everett lets us bring guests - they have to pay like $3, but we can bring 'em. Hugs, Nancy
Kimanne B
on 1/11/05 5:38 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thats not bad at all!! I'd gladly pay three dollars! I hope Ft. Lewis will, I plan on going down and helping keep Renee busy! Thanks for the infor Nancy Have a super day!
Tanja Y
on 1/11/05 7:05 am - Wahiawa, HI
I don't know if they charge or not, but I do know you can bring guests to Soldier FieldHouse, which is where we went to the water areobics class. All you need is somebody to sponser you onto post and then sign you into the gym. ~Tanja
Chanise D.
on 1/11/05 10:20 am - Lakewood, WA
How fun... I just got a suit...with cover from walmart so I can start at Clover Park Pool....I hope it helps because I don't think I lost the weight Doc Web wanted me to...But my clothes strated to gap and loosen...
Most Active