WHAT A WEBSITE!!!!! WOW

Linda J.
on 1/10/05 3:34 pm - Poulsbo, WA
So I log on for just a minute or two and 2 HOURS LATER!!!! I am still busy learning something I had no idea or understanding of yesterday. This website is amazing. I am still deciding on a surgeon here in the Seattle-Tacoma area and BOY did I find all I needed to know. From so many different areas.. THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE. When my time comes for surgery.....I feel that I will be prepared and supported. My what a busy year this will be!!!! My thought for today!! "Don't listen to Joysuckers" Just be "JOYFUL" Peace and Love, Linda J Poulsbo, Wa
KuuipoCloud
on 1/11/05 1:28 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Welcome, Linda! I know what you mean. I can only log on here if I know I've got lots of time, LOL! Good luck to you in your journey. I'm fairly new to the process, too. I've been to my PCP and have gotten my referral, now I'm just waiting to see the surgeon. I've found everything I need to know and more here!! God bless~ Michelle
ncarter11
on 1/11/05 2:42 am - Edmonds, WA
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!! This site is wonderful! It will really help you out all along the way! God bless and thanks for introducing yourself Nancy
Kimanne B
on 1/11/05 4:48 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Welcome to the site Linda! Glad to have you here You're right, there's a wealth of knowledge along with some pretty dog'gone good people here Welcome! God Bless, XoXo~ Kimanne
talkingkatz
on 1/11/05 11:20 am - Maple Valley, WA
Glad to see you here!!! Welcome! This website IS an excellent resource and pretty friendly, too.
Most Active