Before and After pics on profile

lilchickad
on 1/10/05 5:27 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Okay all, now you will at least have a face to put with the name. Of course, ALLLLL of my kids are in these pics too, but you will get the idea. Unfortunately, I think I am starting to look a bit giraffish!! My daughter was right...ACK!!! Laura
KuuipoCloud
on 1/10/05 7:14 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I think you look fantabulous!!!! CONGRATS! Michelle
lilchickad
on 1/10/05 7:53 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Thanks Michelle! You're a doll Laura
Kimanne B
on 1/10/05 8:34 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh my gosh Laura! First off, you SO don't look like a giraffe And 2nd, you look marvelousssssss baby! Your kids are beauties too Are you at goal? If not you must be darn close to it! (i'm so jealous *lol*) Have a great night chickie babe! XoXo~ Kimanne
lilchickad
on 1/10/05 8:43 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Awwwwww thanks Kimanne I have quite a ways to go to goal. My personal goal is 110 (I just want to see it one more time in my life)...my docs goal is 120-125...sooooooo still a ways to go, but I will get there! Much closer than I was 3 months ago. YIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Thanks again for the kind words, and you have an awesome night too! Laura
ncarter11
on 1/11/05 1:23 am - Edmonds, WA
Look at you!! You look DYN-O-MITE!!! Good on you, Laura! Wonderful to have a face to put with your name! Congrats on your fab WL! You have a beautiful family! I see no giraffe! Hugs, Nancy
lilchickad
on 1/11/05 2:25 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Thanks Nan! It's easier to see progress when one sees pictures, don't you think? I mean, like I said, I still see the "before picture" me when I look in the mirror, but you see pictures, and you see things are getting better, not there all the way, but getting better The honest truth, if I did not lose another pound, I would STILL be glad I had this surgery. Do you have a hard time getting your protein in??? I have struggled with this since day one. This week I am trying diligently to get it in every day. I have noticed a huge difference. I was only losing about 2 pounds a week, and since I started drinking protein on Sunday, I have ALREADY lost 2 pounds. Sure does make a difference, but man oh man do I hate it! Any suggestions you have for protein, would be oh so appreciated! Hugs right back atcha! Laura
ncarter11
on 1/11/05 3:01 am - Edmonds, WA
Shoot, look at my post in Hat's 1-10 food thread. I suck at getting protein in. ;) I LOVE salads, I want to eat cabbage all the time. I think I need to pack in more protein around my meals - in a shake or something. You are on the right track! The days I do the best I eat a lot of cheese and drink milk. :| I know what you mean about the pics and the mirror. I wonder -- is there *really* a difference? Nancy
Most Active