I'm staying

sassy
on 1/10/05 3:42 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I have been a bit out of it lately, with everything going on, and super over emotional, but I am going to stay. I over reacted to something that wasnt even involving me, and it's all dumb, but I am staying. Thank you so much for all of the encouraging words, I really appreciate it. And, even though I dont know you guys in real life, you are all my friends... and I dont want to lose my friends over a tiff. (((((((((((group hug))))))))))))))))
JustHat
on 1/10/05 4:10 am - NM
But, I ordered my stalker kit this morning. ((group hug)) right back at cha
ncarter11
on 1/10/05 4:22 am - Edmonds, WA
You are sooo funny, Hat! You always make me smile.
ncarter11
on 1/10/05 4:13 am - Edmonds, WA
Yeah!!! Glad you're here, Renee! Glad you are staying. We know this is a hard time. I can't imagine all that you are facing while hubby is gone. But I'm glad to be a part of your support system. Keep looking to Him! Many hugs and prayers. Nancy
awidick
on 1/10/05 5:01 am - Spanaway, WA
Renee, Not sure what your talking about but I'm glad your staying. Arlene
Tanja Y
on 1/10/05 5:38 am - Wahiawa, HI
I'm glad you posted this............I planned on kicking your butt next time I saw you for saying you were leaving the board! LOL We still on for water areobics tonight? ~Tanja -126
JustHat
on 1/10/05 9:18 am - NM
Don't worry Tanja, I ordered you a stalker kit too. So, if she ever pulls that again, we will be ready for her. Now, what about this water areobics? I wanna go. I wanna go. I wanna go. Then again, I would have to do it in the nude because I don't have a suit. But, while we are on the topic, do either of you need a suit? Hat
sassy
on 1/10/05 1:55 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
what size? i am grabbing all the free stuff i can get lol and what i cant use, i pass on. hows your neighbor?
JustHat
on 1/10/05 2:16 pm - NM
2X. It is blue with some tiny white print and has a skirt to it. I wore it when I was a size 22. I forget what size you are now. As for the neighbor, I haven't talked to her since about two weeks before her surgery. All I know is she is out and about. You and I need to get together soon. Hat
sassy
on 1/10/05 6:49 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
actually perfect size! we do defiantely need to get together. make sure to bring plenty of, "here, i cant wear these anymore clothes" lol are you coming to group this week? its the big one lol i am going, if all goes right, which usually it does... well, sometimes... anyways, we could always go stalk someone.. since you ordered the stalker kit and all lol .... but who???? lol
Most Active