It's About Freedom Baby Yeah!!!

Kimanne B
on 1/10/05 12:36 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
It's been awhile since I've created a post of my own.. so I thought I'd do one this morning. WOW! Looks like chaos broke loose here recently. I just wanted to encourage people to continue posting WHATEVER they wi****his is a support board, whether its complications from surgery, tooting your surgeons horn, cheerleading your weightloss, etc... this board is supposed to offer support in a variety of areas. I'm Not Given Up, please don't leave just because someone was insensitive, ignore them. I have often found you of great enouragement to me.. and I'd miss your cute stories and smiling face. We should all feel safe enough in this environment to share our stories, whether they are ups OR downs. Because that is the REALITY of this surgery. ~ Don't let this poster (and his wife) take that comfort from us. SO they didn't like some things said about Dr. Weber, BIG DEAL There are worse things in life to worry about...... so lets move on, and try and forget the fact that this happened and start to feel safe again. I know for myself, I am always completely honest on the boards (positive OR negative) because I want pre-ops to be able to see the whole gammet of effects from this surgery~ and I promise to continue to be~ My posts are usually never meant to offend, they are simply "what I'm going through at the time." (And honestly, I don't believe anyone means to offend) Don't let someone take that freedom from us......... please!
lilchickad
on 1/10/05 12:51 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Amen Sista!!!! Laura
Chrissy P.
on 1/10/05 3:40 am - Federal Way, WA
I agree, Kimanne! I have always felt very comfortable saying whatever I need to on this board. Mostly, I've been positive, but let's face it, sometimes this surgery journey is REALLY HARD and we need to vent or get feedback about the scary stuff we're experiencing. I have been so thankful for this board, and I try to give back as much as I can. Thank you, everyone, for your feedback to me and for your own comments, all your ups and downs. It is the stuff of which life is made! -Chris
Kimanne B
on 1/10/05 9:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Great to see you Christina! You are doing tremendous on your weightloss! Yes ~ we should feel comfortable here.. this is "our" place. I, too, have been very thankful for this board and love coming here to learn, support, cheerlead or whatever Thanks for your input hun, have a great evening XoXo!
Most Active