Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm!!

Kimanne B
on 1/10/05 12:20 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Agreed 100% Laura! How arrogant of the husband and wife team to think they could quiet someone's voice. Shame on them. If you don't like it, don't read it. I think its hilarious they are on here trying to keep Dr. Weber's record from getting 'tarnished.' I'm sure Dr. Weber appreciates it
lilchickad
on 1/10/05 12:30 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I have one little thought for people who think Dr. Weber actuallys gives a RIP what people say on some forum about him...whether positive or not negative....he cries all the way to the bank!!!!!!! Now, if someone went to a television news station and said something that they have no proof to back up, he might get a little bothered by it, but a chat forum????? C'mon peeps, get a clue!!! Like I said...he takes your money, and cries all the way to the bank thinking of his patients that are puking daily! It seems to me, his attitude is to make you lose weight, one way or another. It might not matter how you get there....LOL That is not meant as a slam to him, its just the cold hard truth! Now, lets all have a great day Laura
Kimanne B
on 1/10/05 1:30 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yep, you are so right! Dr. Weber could care less, I'm sure, of what people on a chat forum are saying. In the end, its all about $$$$$ You have a great day too Laura! XoXo!
Most Active