What NOW???

Chanise D.
on 1/7/05 8:03 am - Lakewood, WA
HELP When I saw Doc Web last month I took every thing in a nice neat bundle...He told me that I needed a physical???? My PCP said that the PAP and labs and EKG equals a full work up physical (plus the ultra sound)...Now my next appt w/ Doc Web is in a week or so and no one at MAMC know what the heck he wants????I've called and left at messages for some one at Doc Web's office to call because i really don't want to drive all the way down there and not have what he wants....I was hoping that the next appt would be D day....My PCP retired but will be back in March..MAMC hired her back as a civillian....I did get an appt with the Pre Admin clinic..but I am not having the procedure done at MAMC so they may turn me away too.... Oh well, I hope evey thing pans out because I took the semester off and I will need to be back in class in MARCH.....
imagrama
on 1/8/05 1:59 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Hi Chanise, I have Dr Weber also. What I think you might still need from your medical records is your PCP's actual note that he dictated about your physical exam. This happened to me, also. I had all the results from the labs, ect. but my PCP hadn't sent the actual note from the physical exam. Maybe that's what Weber needs. That's what I needed. Good luck. Sue
JustHat
on 1/8/05 2:13 pm - NM
I think Susan is right. I was drawing a blan****il I read her reply. Then I pulled my copies of what I gave him. For what your discribing, I had a copy from my medical records from my appointment for that day. I had gone in for a pap and they gave me the once look over. That copy was all I needed. Hopefully, it is that easy for you. Hat
Most Active