Fell out of attic

awidick
on 1/7/05 7:43 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok, I did a stupid thing I know now. To soon to be on ladder. I was reaching for something in the attic and the ladder decided not to stay in it's place. I fell. I don't think I hurt myself in the incision area though. Oh Dr Weber just called and said he is going to set up a scope for next week. I am now waiting on Lisa to call me. Yeah. Arlene
JustHat
on 1/7/05 1:11 pm - NM
Ok so are you going for the Superwoman title or what? I hope your husband made you promise to stay off the ladder at least until you gain your strength back. If not, then I can give him a call. Hat
tinktee
on 1/8/05 12:27 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok Arlene, I'm telling on you the next time you pull something like that! You remind me of another one of my wls sisters...Hum! Ok Kimanne. She was acting just like you....super women! Had me worried to death. Hey knock it off! Ok thats my two cents. Tee
awidick
on 1/8/05 4:52 am - Spanaway, WA
You guys are so sweet. Thank you Arlene
Juliaaaa
on 1/8/05 11:05 am - puyallup, WA
Hi Arlene, I see you are a patient of Dr Weber... He's my doc also. I'm to have my surgery on Thursday the 13th Just wondering how far out you are and how bad was it to have that tube down your throat??? Does he let you have ice chips after surgery??? I had a dream that I made it through the surgery and he came to my room to tell me to walk.. and I said I only walk for ice chips As you can see this is something that is really Bothering me. I hope that you are feeling better.... keep us posted. Signed Julia Sleepless in Puyallup
KuuipoCloud
on 1/9/05 2:14 am - Oak Harbor, WA
This sounds very much like something I would do, LOL! After I had my 2nd C-Section I got up the minute my anesthesia wore off, I was walking laps, when I got home I was walking laps around my parent's pool, I went to a Christmas Cantada (that I would have been in had I not had my baby!) two nights after, went to a class reunion 9 days after and everyone kept telling me to settle down! I felt awesome, though!! I will keep you in mind after my wls!! Hope you're feeling okay!
Most Active