It's a conspiracy

awidick
on 1/7/05 4:58 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok, since I couldn't go to curves, and I usually walk the mall but I didn't feel like going up there, I dediced to get on our treadmill. I got out our heater so I wouldn't get cold in our garage while walking. Got that all set up and going. Then got on the treadmill. I got it going but I don't know, maybe I'm to heavy to walk on it. It went for a short time then just wanted to stop moving. I don't get it. This must be another lazy couch day. Either that or I go out in the cold and walk. Arlene
tinktee
on 1/8/05 12:43 am - Spanaway, WA
Arlene I know what you mean...I went up to Milton last night and joined the fitness center. I wanted to join curves but it's just too expensive for me right now. I think about going outside to walk, then I think of the women that come up missing while outside walking. I don't want to think it would never happen to me. It's just to scary in todays world to go it alone. I had bought a very nice treadmill from Sears before my wls and it acted the same way yours did, I was too heavy for it. My xboyfriend ended up taking it back. The good news is...you will be running on your treadmill before to much longer. Tee
awidick
on 1/8/05 4:45 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Terry, You know, I just joined the graham fitness cener which is also the same as the one in Milton. I can go there also. I'm cancelling my curves membership. They really pissed me off. Arlene
Most Active