Ok, I'm venting

awidick
on 1/7/05 4:26 am - Spanaway, WA
I finally after 20 months of paying for curves, decided to get my lazy butt off the couch today and go. When I got there, there was no card in the book for me to sign in on. And then the lady couldn't find any paperwork that even says I'm a member. I'm sure all of you know how I felt about starting it up again. It's hard to go back to after 20 months. I don't know why I didn't see any rewards of it for the last 20 months. I paid for it. You would think that it would just work it's way off my body for $31.55 per month. So anyway, I was pissed. I couldn't work out because the girl couldn't find any paperwork that showed I was a member. I came home called the bank, they faxed the withdrawal over to me and I faxed it to curves. I haven't heard anything yet. It will probably be another 20 months before I go back again. After that, I was alittle pissed so I had to vent again. I called Dr. Weber's office and told them that I was in to see the doc on Tuesday and told him that I still couldn't eat food other than drink liquids. But that he didn't seem to care. (I was talking to Lisa) But then I also said that the nutritionist at Madigan was very concerned that I couldn't eat and suggested that maybe I see a gastro at Madigan. I was calling them to see their thoughts were on it. Lisa told me to call Edie. I told Lisa that the last time I told this to Edie she just wanted to stick me in the hospital and feed me IV's. She chuckled a little and told me I needed to go through Edie. So I just called and left another message on her phone and told her I was only having protein shakes and slimfast everyday. And that I REALLY WANTED TO EAT. Lisa told me that if she didn't respond within a couple of hours, I need to call the office back. So now I'm waiting. I hate the waiting game. Atleast I feel alittle better getting everything off my chest. I like this little zap guy. I wish I could zap Dr Weber. Arlene
Most Active