Madigan's Heidi

JustHat
on 1/7/05 2:12 am - NM
I just called to get a nutrition appointment with Heidi. The desk clerk told me that Heidi no longer works there. She said she would call me back to set something up. So, when did this happen? Did everyone know but me? Do they have someone that knows what they are talking about taking over for her? This could really suck. Hat
Tanja Y
on 1/7/05 2:23 am - Wahiawa, HI
That's news to me. I was gonna call and try to get in soon too........wonder who's gonna do it now. ~Tanja
sassy
on 1/7/05 2:53 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
heidi went to st josephs (i think) for a better opportunity. i just found out on tuesday, i guess it was a quick decision. they do have a lady in there, i am trying to think of her name, but she is super nice and she seems to know her stuff. i guess she used to do it a few years ago when she was active duty then went to the diabetic clinic. you should pop in to group and meet her.
awidick
on 1/7/05 4:14 am - Spanaway, WA
Hey Hat, Two weeks ago when I went in for the support group meeting, that was Heidi's last one. She was working one more day then gone to St. Francis in Federal Way. She told me she had been training the new one, I can't remember her name. She assured me she was leaving all of us in good hands. I hated to see her go. Arlene
Most Active