Primary Care Physician Inquiry

Joan H.
on 1/5/05 2:03 pm - Kirkland, WA
My current primary care physician is receptive to the idea of the LapBand and therefore will not submit a referal. She agrees that I am in the "morbid obese" category but insists that I use diet and exercise to lose weight. Well I've been trying that for over 30 years without any sucess. Because of this I am going to change physcians but I don't want to do it blindly. Can anyone assist in selecting a good physician located in the Kirkland/Bellevue area that is open minded about the LapBand procedure? Thanks!
Mcfatpants
on 1/6/05 12:10 am - bellevue, WA
Dr. Lucy Hwang at UW factoria clinic (bellevue) is my PCP and she is the one *****ccommended a surgeon to me after I had much debate with myself over the procedures. She is currently taking on new patients, so you can go and talk to her about your needs and concerns. She is a great PCP. Email me and I will send you the information.
Susan F.
on 1/8/05 6:41 am - WA
I have a nurse practitioner who works out of her home on Lake Sammamish who was very supportive of my surgery and has a few other patients who have had lap band and RNY. Her name is Martine Lewis. Her clinic name is Overlake Family Practice. I'm not sure if she is taking new patients but her number is 425 562-2000. I just love her generally- she is kind and thourough and non-judgemental
Most Active