Hi I am just starting and new to area

choctaw4ever
on 1/5/05 3:39 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Hi my name is marylou and I am just starting the process for surgery. I am excited and scared at the same time. I am looking for a support group and to make friends in the Spokane area. I have lived here 3 years and have not been out to make friends. I have disabilities from weight and work so I have spent most of the time home. I have a great husband who helps support me but sometimes you need girlfriends to help and someone to maybe exercise some once I can do more. I want to start walking a little at a time before surgery to get ready, and hopefully make some friends here in the process. Please email me or leave me a message I look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks and good luck to all of us.
Gerriann A.
on 1/5/05 12:05 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Marylou, I had surgery 7.5 months ago. I would do it all again even with some of the complications that I have had. I feel wonderful now and have lost 153+ pounds and oodles of inches. I started out in a 30/32W+ and am now a size 14. Spokane has a wonderful support group that meets on the third thursday of the month at the main rockwood clinic. It starts at 6 PM. There are lots of people who are pre-op, post-op and thinking about the surgery. Most of us had Dr. Rawlins or Dr. Bright as our sugerons. Email me for more info if you need it. Hang in there and it will happen. -Gerriann 153+ pounds gone forever!
JustHat
on 1/5/05 1:16 pm - NM
"I started out in a 30/32W+ and am now a size 14." Every single time you say that, I am amazed. It just doesn't seem possible to do that in such a short amount of time.
ebonynurse8654
on 1/5/05 1:39 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hello Mary Lou welcome aboard.... Deborah
Most Active