JUST ANOTHER REMINDER

Mcfatpants
on 1/5/05 12:23 am - bellevue, WA
Hello all and an early HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. As we gear up for our new year of losing and loving it, figuring out what works for us and what doesn't, what surgery we may want, what surgeons, nutritionists and tests we may have to go through to get where we want, we are gearing up for our new support group's first meeting in 2005. THE BIG DAY IS JAN 6 , 2005 7-9 PM, all meetings are the first thurs of every month 7-9 pm unless notified different. These meetings are for EVERYONE, Pre-op, post-op up to 2 years ( 2 years and over have different issues than others), lurkers, people considering and all support people interested in discussing challenges, exchanging ideas and helping to support not only ourselves but others. Here is the address: 14526 NE 31st Street, Bellevue WA, 98007. It will be held in the cabana. It is located in the Eastbridge Condominiums off of 148th, directly across from the Azteca Mexican Restaurant and right off 520. If you do a mapquest and still need assistance in finding it, please don't hesitate to call. They have been doing some construction on the sidewalks so it is kind of messy. If you need my number please email me. Please remember that due to the nature of some of our discussions, children are not able to attend. It is also a pet free and non-smoking environment. Please make sure to bring paper and pen. Please feel free to bring any support people and others whom you know might be interested in being part of our group. If they, or you, did not receive an email reminder notice, please feel free to pass my email along to them so they may email me and be placed on our list of group members.
Most Active