YAY!YAY! I Have A Date!!

ebonynurse8654
on 1/3/05 6:25 am - Lakewood, WA
I have a date..February 8th...I want to especially thank Kimanne..you don't know it but you have been so very helpful to me..God bless you. I also want to thank Maureen R who has agreed to be my Angel. I am so happy but driving back from my consultation today I started to feel a sense of dread, wondering if I am doing the right thing. It's something that I have wanted to do for the past two years and now it is finally going to happen. God has answered my prayer.
ncarter11
on 1/3/05 8:15 am - Edmonds, WA
Congrats! YEAH!!! It's sooooooo exciting to finally get the date! Don't let doubt rob your joy. If He has led you here and answered your prayers hold on to THAT! Hugs and congrats! Nan
ebonynurse8654
on 1/3/05 8:52 am - Lakewood, WA
Thank you Nancy...I do feel blessed. I will let go of this doubt and think positive. I have found so much encouragement and information from so many people here. That, also is a blessing. Deborah
Gerriann A.
on 1/3/05 10:43 am - Spokane, WA
Congratulations. You will have may more ups and downs in the next few weeks. For me it was all worth it! Just weeks away from the brand new you! You go girl! -Gerriann 153+ pounds gone forever!
ebonynurse8654
on 1/3/05 12:12 pm - Lakewood, WA
Gerriann thank you for your support...I'm hanging in there and I can't wait to be able to start "putting down my losing numbers" Deborah
Kimanne B
on 1/3/05 5:07 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!! I remember all the mix of emotions I felt once I had a date I know you'll be just fine! It is very normal to feel a whole array of emotions up until your surgery. Remember though, most of us are only an email away if you ever need support/questions/answers/concerns!!! Yay! You go girl! I'm so happy for you!!! XoXo~ Kimanne
ebonynurse8654
on 1/4/05 4:28 am - Lakewood, WA
Thank you so very much Kimanne...You are such a special person and have been a wonderful source of information. God bless you Deborah
Cori T.
on 1/4/05 8:06 am - Neah Bay, WA
congrats on getting a date! I remember that feeling of excitement quite welL!
ebonynurse8654
on 1/4/05 1:22 pm - Lakewood, WA
Oh thank you Cori... it is such a wonderful feeling Deborah
Tammy _.
on 1/4/05 1:44 pm - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations, Deborah!!! I can totally relate to your mixed emotions. I pray that I am doing the right thing! Nancy's right though, God has gotten us this far..... we need to trust in him. God be with you, Tammy
Most Active