headaches...

sassy
on 1/1/05 4:17 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
anyone else get em? i get bad headaches pretty much every day now. i thought it was from my glasses, so i had my eyes checked, and it ruled that out. i take my vitamins, but i swear it feels like someone punched me in the head repeatedly. oh yeah, and kaylees possessed boombah creature thingy that farts and sings and dances and meows like a cat..... its not helping..... lol
JustHat
on 1/1/05 5:06 pm - NM
I hate to sound like my butthead PCP, but you are probably having stress headaches. You have been under a tremendous amount of stress lately. What are you doing to try and relax? Are you getting any ME time any where? What was the last thing you did just for YOU? You do know about the secret parenting sanity weapon, don't you? Duct tape. Cures all of your problems. Hat
jnmlbc99
on 1/1/05 11:18 pm - belfair, wa
I too have been having headaches, my dh is gone as well, and I have 2 little boys 4.5 and 3 so I feel ya there with those annoying toys. I refuse to by them but their grandpa sends them for christmas. I think part of my problem is that and part dehydration. I need to get better about getting my water in. I decided today is gonna be a liquids and protien shake day and try and get my fluid level back up. DH will be home soon and I told him that I am taking a whole day off and getting a massage and what not.
JustHat
on 1/2/05 4:53 am - NM
I have been known to open those loud toys up and disable the speakers. If that would make you feel bad, then you could open them up and put some foam over the speak to muffle it. It's all about saving your sanity. Good point about the dehydration. And, I forgot to say that if they don't let up, be sure and make an appointment with your doctor. It probably wouldn't hurt to give Heidi a call too. Hat
sassy
on 1/2/05 5:46 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
ive been getting them on a daily basis for about 2 weeks now. sometimes when i go to sleep at night they are there and when i wake up they are still there. i have an appointment with my surgeon (who by the way, is deploying) on tuesday, and my referral with heidi expired, so when i go to see my dr i will have him renew it for me. i am also taking my colace again, and it doesnt seem to be cutting it. i am scared to take 2 at a time coz i dont wanna poop my brains out, but then again, it has to come out, reguardless. (i know, its very gross...) i think it could be stress and overworked emotions. i am suprised my tear ducts still work. i am off to nap now, hopefully this headache is gone when i wake up, i really dont want to be crabby.
Craig E.
on 1/3/05 11:10 am
Hi I heard a while back that the headaches come from lack of fluids. I get them occasionally too. They tend to go away if I concentrate on getting my water in, which I'm not really good at doing! Hope this helps Craigerzz 379/297/200
corinnel.
on 1/4/05 5:23 am - Bothell, WA
Lack of fluids as well as ... CAFFIENE withdrawl! I had headaches hours post op, asked for coffee which they reluctantly gave me, but a few sips knocked out the headache. Just a thought. God bless, Corinne L.
Chrissy P.
on 1/5/05 8:17 am - Federal Way, WA
I think you've already mentioned this, but it's probably dehydration. I used to get headaches in the late afternoon, when I tend to forget to drink, and once I remember to do the water, I feel much better. Hope you're getting your water in and feel much better! -Chris
Most Active