Happy New Year!

Craig E.
on 1/1/05 1:26 am
Hi Everyone! This board seems to have lost some of it's life that it used to have. Here's hoping that the new year resurrects it back to life. It's nice having an online support group on here, especially local. Craigerzz 379/297/200
JustHat
on 1/1/05 4:17 am - NM
Hey Craig. How is your recovery going? It's been a while since we last heard from you. Hat
sassy
on 1/1/05 6:43 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I agree... this board has become a bit of a yawn lately. (No offense to anyone) I think some of it has to do with all the pre-ops becoming post-ops and not having time for the computer anymore because of busy schedules. I hope it spruces back up in '05!
Kimanne B
on 1/1/05 7:40 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Happy New Year surgery twin!! How ya doin? Hat is right, I haven't seen you in awhile! Good to see you're smiling face:D Looks like your kickin' butt at the weightloss! So far I've lost 59lbs and am feeling incredible What a great way to start the New Year! Hope you're doing well, God Bless, XoXo~ Kimanne
Justme J.
on 1/1/05 9:57 am - Lynnwood, WA
Happy New Year to You Craig! You are so right, it is nice having an online support group, soo much good information. Janet(almost there)Jones
Gerriann A.
on 1/2/05 11:38 am - Spokane, WA
Happy new year! I do hope that things will pick up a bit more here! -Gerriann 153+ pounds gone forever!
Most Active