New Year's Eve Plans

JustHat
on 12/31/04 10:15 am - NM
So, for those of you still around and on the computer, what is everyone doing tonight? We have never had a reliable trustworthy babysitter. And, DH usually has to work. So, we have always stayed at home. I have always let the kids stay up to watch the ball drop. The dream has always been to do something really wild and fun. But, that ain't ever gonna happy. DH is off tonight. So, we are going to stick with the usual plan except I get to kiss my sweetie this year at midnight. I thin****il then, I am going to work on a quilt for my neice. She is doing great and might be able to go home tomorrow. All of those prayers sure helped. Thank you! Hat
Chanise D.
on 12/31/04 2:13 pm - Lakewood, WA
Happy New Year... I am home as usual...The lady next door offered to babysit and I am still home...SAD.... I hung out a lot before the baby and it seems to bother me that I am always home...But, I am a mother now.... I enjoy sitting at home...watching movies...and stuff... I look forward to the up coming year..I pray that next year this time I will be a much healthier person..the war in Iraq and Afganastan will be over and all troops ,sailers and soldiers home ....70 degree days in March... BTW How is your little angel.....Is she out of the hospital...
Tanja Y
on 1/3/05 2:13 am - Wahiawa, HI
I know I'm late, but I wasn't near a computer for a while. We've been on vacation and was at my SIL's house on New Years Eve, which is also my birthday. So they kicked us out, paid for a hotel room and kept the kids! So naturally we had a great time! LOL It's the first time we as a couple have had time alone (totally alone, no kids around anywhere) since Dh got back from Iraq in November, so it was really nice. I won't go into details but it was nice to be alone and we rang in the New Year together. ~Tanja
Most Active