New photo finally up!

Gerriann A.
on 12/30/04 9:33 am - Spokane, WA
Here is my new photo. I feel so pretty! So glad they finally got to mine! -Gerriann 153 pounds lighter!
JustHat
on 12/30/04 12:34 pm - NM
7 1/2 months and down 153 pounds. Wow! I was surprised. I thought for sure that you were a year out. Congrats on the new coat. Every time I go shopping, I can't decide if I want to buy a little small to make things last longer. The coat I am wearing now is way too big. But, I love it. And, I can't find one that makes a move to a new one worth it. Anyway, I wanted to say congrats and you look great! Hat
Gerriann A.
on 12/30/04 2:17 pm - Spokane, WA
I know I am still amazed that it is only 7.5 months out. I love the new coat and it is so warm. I get so cold these days. But I can always layer up in my new sweaters from Christmas. Thanks for your kind words. -Gerriann 153+ pounds lighter and much happier!
JustHat
on 12/31/04 4:29 am - NM
I used to tease my skinny friends and tell them it was their own fault for being cold. If they would just put on some of natures lining (fat), they wouldn't be cold. But, like you, I am cold all the time now too. My friend said she was cold her entire first year. But, then it got better. I am glad you shared your pictures. I like looking at pictures. But, looking at pictures of people I know is so much better. Hat
Tammy _.
on 12/30/04 1:10 pm - Puyallup, WA
Congrats, Gerriann! You look wonderful. I am so glad to hear how well you are doing. Tammy
Gerriann A.
on 12/30/04 2:18 pm - Spokane, WA
Thank you! -Gerriann
Kimanne B
on 12/30/04 1:27 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
OH my gosh Gerriann, you look wonderful!!! I hope and pray to do as well as you did! What weight did you start off at, if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to go read your profile now too What a great way to start the New Year, 153 lbs lighter! Man oh man! You go girl!!!! XoXo~ Kimanne
Gerriann A.
on 12/30/04 2:23 pm - Spokane, WA
Kimanne, I dont mind sharing at all. I started off at 341 at the doctors office. I have been as heavy as 360. I feel great! I am really half the size that I was. I get cold easily now but I will live with it. My case is a bit different due to the vit B issue but I would do it all again tommorrow and encourage anyone to check out this option for a healthy life. Thanks for your kind words. -Gerriann
tinktee
on 1/2/05 1:48 am - Spanaway, WA
You look awesome Gerriann. WOW 153 pounds I bet you feel as light as a feather. CONGRATS!!!!! from Tee
calvoso
on 1/3/05 11:23 pm - My hometown, WA
Geriann, Wow. Congratulations on a great job in only 7.5 months. It's always great to hear about how well a fellow spokanite is doing. I just went on my own shopping spree after my plastics and I fit into larges for the first time since 4th grade. Enjoy the next year, it will be a great one for you. Calvin 616/279/250
Most Active