Im Not Giving Up

JustHat
on 12/29/04 1:42 pm - NM
Hey, how are you holding up? Are you at least feeling healthier? You have my number if you want/need to chat. Hat
sassy
on 12/29/04 7:50 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I am doing okay, last night and today was really hard, but I slept most of today away. I was so exhausted. KayLee asks a lot of questions, but she knows daddy isn't come home anytime soon. I can't eat, I have been vomiting, and my stomach is really sensitive. I think it's from all the stress. I am going to order more protien powder and get things back to normal so I can get on with things. How are you? I haven't talked to you forever. Are you still going to group? I will probably go to the next one. I am seriously losing hair, I hate it. I checked out your page, you look awesome! How is your neighbor? I wonder if she is getting a stricture too, seems Dr W's patients are prone to getting them. I have lost 76 pounds now. I can't wait! I wanted to get to 299 before 01 January, I am almost there, but if I don't make it, I am not going to stress, because it would only be a couple days off. Write soon!! Take care, and if ya need me, IM me!
Most Active