Bypass Cruise Next Year

Kimanne B
on 12/28/04 1:45 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Just curious if anyone from the Washington board is going on the Bypass cruise next year to Jamaica?? I've been considering going but still unsure Sounds like it would be a real hoot! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! XoXo~ Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 12/28/04 3:18 pm - Bremerton, WA
Kimanne, never even heard of such a cruise. what are the details? and what is the cost? ANGEL
Kimanne B
on 12/29/04 9:41 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Angel!! Any word on your surgery yet??? How is your daughter doing? I'm keeping her in my prayers! I just forwarded an email to you with the details Let me know if you got it! Love and prayers, Kimanne
JustHat
on 12/29/04 1:11 pm - NM
I have always wanted to go on a cruise. DH hopes that he never has to step on a boat used for anything other than water sports and fishing. Even so, I might be able to bully him into it. But, for now, I can't even make plans for next month. A year from now seems like a lifetime away. If you go, your going to have to give us all of the details from your trip so we can at least live through you. Hat
Kimanne B
on 12/29/04 3:58 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh girl, I completely hear what you're saying! After I posted, I thought what the heck?! I can barely keep up with whats going on next week, let alone a whole year from now I would truly love to go, perhaps as it gets closer I'll make a final decision one way or another.... Also, its close to 'going back to school' day.. so who knows... I'm gonna have to play it by ear! XoXo~ Kimanne
JustHat
on 12/29/04 4:06 pm - NM
But, it never hurts to start a cruise fund now. DH promised me a trip to Las Vegas when I hit my goal weight. I would love to go with another couple or two. My parents had friends that we traveled with when we were growing up. They all had kids about the same ages. It was some of the best memories I have growing up. But, I can't think of anyone that I would want to travel with. And, no one we know has kids the age of ours. DH and I might go ourselves, but there are no reliable baby sitters around here. Hat
Kimanne B
on 12/29/04 5:53 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Ah- yes, I have many fond memories like that too! Unfortunately though, I do not have a DH not even a DB (dear boyfriend *lol* ) and I've only got a handful of close friends, all who have significant other and are involved in their own lives. Yep, I'm the dreaded third wheel! *LOL* Ah well, my life has been changing so much lately... who knows what is in store for me! But you are right, I could start saving now for something special when I hit my goal Perhaps a Singles cruise *lol* Vegas is always fun although I'm not much of a gambler, I do love the shows.
Most Active