OT Prayer Request

JustHat
on 12/27/04 11:39 am - NM
My SIL, after years of trying and treatments, finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this afternoon. I can't wait until I get to see her. I am an aunt by marriage over 50 times and I can't tell you how many times over I am a great aunt by marriage. But, I finally have my baby girl. I can't wait to spoil her. But, I have to ask for prayers for her. It seems that no baby is born into my family without complications. Tonight, she is in the NICU. She aspirated meconium when she was born and is having a real hard time breathing. If you would take a moment to say a prayer for her, I would appreciate it. Thank you
Tammy _.
on 12/27/04 1:44 pm - Puyallup, WA
Consider it done, Hat. My prayers are with her and the family. Tammy
Iridescense
on 12/28/04 2:32 am - university place, WA
I am definitely praying for your neice and for the family. I know the fear and worry you are feeling. My youngest was ill and in NICU for 21 days fighting for his life part of it and for his health all of it, when he was born. Today he is 16 and a very normal (this is good and bad ) teenager. I am also going to become a grandmother in a little less than 6 1/2 mo. I would be a basket case if anything went wrong. We go to the dr for the first official OB visit this afternoon. Anyway God bless, prayers and best wishes. Cindy F
Chanise D.
on 12/28/04 8:45 am - Lakewood, WA
A prayer will be sent up from our family...Congrats and Enjoy that princess...
Kimanne B
on 12/28/04 1:37 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
You got it hun Congratulations on being an auntie and keep us posted on how she is doing please. XoXo~ Kimanne
tinktee
on 12/28/04 4:35 pm - Spanaway, WA
Dear Hat, take care auntie, love and prayers go out to you and your family. Tee
Mcfatpants
on 12/29/04 1:49 am - bellevue, WA
All my prayers are with your little one. It's so hard to see them suffer. Take care and God Bless.
Most Active