i got the suds....

sassy
on 12/26/04 10:56 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
oh man, i feel like someone beat me in my head... i am so sick! and i have a possible case of strep throat. its been going around, and i think it may have found me... greeeeeeeeat! but i have been drinking a lot of hot tea, trying to soothe my throat, as well as keep myself somewhat hydrated. as for protien.... around 2 i choked down a little chicken breast.... and thats been it all day. i hate being sick. tomarrow we are going out to celebrate our anniversary (which is really tues.) and then the longest night from hell is tuesday. but it will be bittersweet, mark is leaving for a year, but before he leaves, they are promoting him to Seargent!! This whole week I have been crying like a baby, mostly in secret. I dont want everyone to see me upset and crying. Anyways, hope everyone had a very merry CHRISTmas, and hope you all have a happy new year.
Kimanne B
on 12/26/04 12:32 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww hun, I'm so sorry! I will keep you, Mark and the little one in my prayers Let me know when things calm down with you so we can get together, ok??? If ya wanna talk, ya got my number! (I lost yours when I moved ) Much love sweetie, Kimanne
Iridescense
on 12/28/04 3:24 am - university place, WA
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bad. Hang in there. I'm also sorry to hear that your DH is leaving. Hang in there again. Stay strong and cry on the shoulders of all of us out here. Though none of us are going through this with you, we are all bound together in supporting one another while people like your DH support and protect us. I Thank Him for what he does, and I Thank You for standing next to him and doing without him. I am including special prayers for his safety and for this time to pass quickly and uneventfully.
Most Active