Greetings everyone

sspev
on 12/26/04 4:39 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi, I'm just checking in -- it's been so long since I've been on our board. We came to Glenwood Springs, CO for Christmas, to visit my brother. Before that, after I went back to work, I had so little time to post, or keep up with everyone. I did go to a couple of support group meetings in December, but I've really missed seeing how everyone's doing on our board. Before we left for our Christmas trip, I was down about 50 lbs. Right now we're stuck in the hotel, because our rental van got a flat tire. We're waiting for it to be fixed so we can drive back to Denver, and fly home tonight. So I'm using the hotel business center to post to you all. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Susan
Kimanne B
on 12/26/04 12:34 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww, have a safe trip home hun!! Congrats on the weightloss and post more when ya get home! Happy Holidays, XoXo~ Kimanne
Ann D.
on 12/29/04 8:10 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi Susan, great weight loss! I thought of you going back to work, I hope you were not as tired as I was. What support groups are you going to? I went to the Steven Hospital in Nov. but decided not to go to the potluck in Dec. I also really miss seeing everyone. The bay leaves did not work out but I tried and that was the main thing. Thanks for your help.
Most Active