I got bored

JustHat
on 12/25/04 7:17 pm - NM
The kids went to bed at 9. DH went to bed at 10. And, I got bored. I had two choices. I could either spend my time cutting my head off or editing my profile. So, naturally I cut my head off. I decided to put a webpage together. There is more I want to add. But, for now there are pictures. The third picture is in the outfit my neighbor named "The Catsuit." My clothing has been the subject of discussion around here. DH likes me to show off my new figure. But, twice I have been told by the same person that I am dressing like a **** She said it "joking" but we all know that there is some truth to what she is thinking since she said it more than once. Granted, the catsuit is tight. But, it is also a going out outfit. I have worn it out twice. Once when I went out with the girls and another time when DH and I went out with other couples. I don't have to hide behind clothes any longer. But, I do keep everything covered up. My mid drift never shows. That would be scary with all of the baggy skin. I kind of figure that if DH doesn't have a problem, my oldest son (11 years old) doesn't have a problem, then whose business is it anyway? I will wear what ever I want. A friend of mine who has had WLS says that some other women tend to get jealous and then snotty. So, I shouldn't worry about it. Anyone else encounter this with your "friends?" I guess I should give you the link, eh? http://www.geocities.com/wlshatbox/index.htm Hat
JustHat
on 12/25/04 7:22 pm - NM
Oh and a note about looking for a pre-op picture. It can be a little scary. I never felt that big. Then again, I knew there was a reason I avoided the camera.
karen C.
on 12/25/04 10:05 pm - Kennewick, WA
I vote with the friend who mentioned "jealous" women! The outfit is a little edgy, but so what? Have fun, enjoy it! By the by, how come no "heads on Hat"? You have accomplished so much in 6 months! Congratulations! Karen
Debadoh
on 12/26/04 12:48 am - Sumner, WA
Oh Hatbox- You look FINE! In all of those photos. As far as others comments...You remember what they say about opinions? I'm going to agree and say there are some envious people out there. *Myself being one of them, but I hey! I have hope darnit!!!! Forget the negative and go with all the positives from the people *****ally count. Firstly-YOU. Even your husband and son get a voice, but no vote. Feel good in your skin no matter what anyone else thinks. Deb 17 days to go
JustHat
on 12/26/04 3:53 am - NM
Here is a funny. I just showed the boys and DH my new webpage. They all wanted to know why I put a picture of someone else on my page. They were looking at my before picture. Thank goodness memories are short. DH said he doesn't remember my ever looking that (he paused trying to find a word that wouldn't offend me) large.
sspev
on 12/28/04 12:57 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hat, Thanks for sharing -- you look awesome! I'm sorry that you're being maligned in your neighborhood by someone reading your posts. Here on this site we're a community with one common bond, and the desire and ability to help each other through support and caring. It's disrespectful to us that some people act in ways that are hurtful and destructive. Their motives could be jealousy or just downright meanness, but it's certainly unfair. I'm truly sorry that you've been attacked in such a way. Ever since I discovered this board I've appreciated your posts because you always provide so much good, honest information. When I first started out my profile, I used my real name, but recently I decided I'd better change it, just for my own protection. Also, to follow up on your request for your niece, she, and your entire family, are in my prayers. What is your precious little one's name? Thanks again, Hat, for sharing the pics! You're so beautiful! (Young, too!) Susan
Sweet Georgia Brown
on 12/26/04 5:25 am - Mililani, HI
Hat Box, I would have to agree w/ your DH and son. You look great . I don't see anything ****ty about the outfits. It would be different if the clothes did not fit you, but they do, and might I add they fit quite well. Those w/the negative comments are being HATERS. Sometimes friends are envious too. Just wanted to let you know that I think that you look awesome.
awidick
on 12/26/04 9:01 am - Spanaway, WA
Oh Hat, You look totally awesome. I wished I looked like that. You go girl. Arlene
Tammy _.
on 12/26/04 10:54 am - Puyallup, WA
Hat, you look great! Your outfits show off your voluptuous figure, but not without taste. I think if you got it, flaunt it. I think your "friend" isn't used to thinking of you as a sexy woman- that is her problem. Have the time of your life, and enjoy shopping and wearing fun clothes. I am proud of you. Tammy
Kimanne B
on 12/26/04 12:44 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Ahhh Hat! You go on with your bad self!! You look simply marvelousssssss!! I can't wait to be where you are! This is about you! A healthier, happier you! And if you and your family don't mind the outfit (which is TOTALLY cute BTW, I'd wear it ) then who gives a rip?? You go girl, you deserve it! XoXo~ Kimanne Oh, and PS... that suit is so NOT ****ty!
Most Active