Plastic Surgeons - Spokane? Seattle?

kimkny
on 12/25/04 7:14 am - Northeast, US
I am looking for a well qualified, reasonably priced plastic surgeon in the Spokane or Seattle area. He/she must be experienced with gastric bypass patients and the amount of our excess skin. I am looking for my mom. Any recommendations out there? Many thanks for your help. Kim 347/157
Kimanne B
on 12/25/04 3:36 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Kim, I'm sorry I don't know of any plastic surgeons, but I wanted to say congrats on your weightloss! I started out about 320lbs and am down to 265lbs but can't wait to be where you're at!!!! Good job and best wishes to your mom! XoXo~ Kimanne
kimkny
on 12/25/04 11:40 pm - Northeast, US
Hi Kimanne. (My full name is Kimberly Anne!) Thanks for the kind comment. It's definitely been a wild and exciting year for me. I've lost 190 lbs which to me is simply amazing. I'm scheduled for a LBL on Feb 17th and couldn't be more excited. I'm hoping to lose another 7 lbs before then but it's been a little tough over the holiday season to say the least. I haven't gained but haven't lost either! My mom had surgery in Nov 2002 and she's lost about 160 lbs (I had more to lose than she did). You will definitely get there too, just hang in there and exercise as much as you can, it really helps. Good luck in 2005, I hope it's just an exciting year as 2004 was for me. Kim
Kimanne B
on 12/26/04 12:29 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh my gosh!! You aren't going to believe this, but my true name is Kimberly Anne too!! Wow, you and your dear mom have lost a tremendous amount of weight!! Congrats!! You both are an inspiration for me I still have about 100lbs to go. I have started exercising to try and tone up as much as I can. Best of luck to you in 2005 and let us know how your LBL goes!!! You'll be in my prayers, XoXo~ Kimberly Anne
sspev
on 12/27/04 12:40 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Dr. Gavin Dry; practices in Kirkland. He's developed special te*****ues for post WLS patients, and he's meticulous! Here's the link to his website: http://www.gavindry.com/ Congratulations on your weight loss! Susan
Most Active