Need suggestions for legal help.

karen C.
on 12/24/04 11:21 pm - Kennewick, WA
Merry Christmas to all. One of my blessings is this community of support! I'm waiting results of my Independent Review and trying to keep a positive thought for the outcome. However, if the result is negative I'm not giving up. I need your input about legal help. Any recommendations, how much does it cost, time it takes, etc. I got my "sleep machine" Thursday and so far we have a "hate/hate" relationship. I'm really trying. Doctor says it takes time. I had it on and off all night. Finally got some sleep without it at 4am. I'll keep working on it. It just feels so strange. Of course we are playing musical beds at our house this week with extra people here. Maybe when things settle down! Karen
Kimanne B
on 12/25/04 6:35 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Karen, Merry Christmas! I don't have any advice unfortunately, but just wanted to say I'll keep you in my prayers. I'd like to suggest that you post this question on the main board, I know I've seen legal advice issues on there and they usually have some great resources/advice/links, etc... I hear what you're saying about that darn CPAP machine!! Before my surgery, I had sleep apnea and had to use one. It was awful and I never got a full nights sleep, EVER! Now, thank God, I don't have to use the machine and my sleep apnea is gone! Keep us posted and may the New Year bring you many blessings! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active