(deactivated member)
on 12/23/04 11:37 pm - IN
Merry Christmas to you all....hugs Val
tinktee
on 12/24/04 12:26 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Val, and a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Tee
Kimanne B
on 12/24/04 4:51 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Valllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (((HUGS))) Merry Christmas to you too sweetie!! Ya gotta keep me posted about your new lil' girl!! Any ideas what you're going to do with her over the New Years?? What about a movie and a soda shop where they make the old ice cream sundaes?? Mmmm, yummie for her! You both are in my prayers! XoXo~ Kimanne
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/04 8:44 am - IN
Hi Sweetie, I will keep you posted..Amber and I will get our first day alone on New Years Day..I am going to pick her up and take her to breakfast,then to my work.She wanted to go see where i work and meet my clients..so we will go there and then to my house to meet John and have some time up in my room.i have my own room upstairs with my tv and vcr,movies and all my craft stuff..so we are gonna hang out there..Not much open on New Years Day..then will take her home.. She is so precious and so needs some attention. Then 2 weeks later we will have more fun cause more will be open..I can not wait to show her she is a special child. You have a Merry christmas sweetie and to your sweet daughter too;) Love ya Val
Most Active