Happy Holidays! and my 6-month report

catly
on 12/21/04 10:43 am - Everett, WA
Hi, I want to wish all of you Happy Holidays! Last year at this time, I was preop, Momma Angel was still here, and I visited my family for the last time, before wls. Things sure have changed! At my six-month exam, the only bad news is that the stupid umbilical hernia is back with a vengeance, so the dr. suggested he could repair this,using a mesh to strengthen the abdominal wall, when I am around a year out. Otherwise, everything else is fine! Yea! Hope all of you have a great holiday season and that the goodies don't grab you, lol. Thanks LM 332/255 77lbs down
Kimanne B
on 12/21/04 6:09 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Lauren!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!! Sorry to hear about your hernia, but your weightloss is just incredible!! I can't wait to be where you are! God Bless, Kimanne -54ish lbs
auntlorlee
on 12/22/04 12:37 am - Bellingham, WA
HIJACK! 54lbs Kimmanne??? WHOO HOO!!!! Lori
Kimanne B
on 12/23/04 8:11 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yes Ma'am! I'm down from 319 the day I left the hospital (Oct 12th) to 265lbs! Somedays I just can't believe it myself! It's incredible Thanks for the whoo hoo!! Have a Merry Christmas! XoXo~ Kimanne
auntlorlee
on 12/22/04 12:36 am - Bellingham, WA
Great Job Lauren! One bonus with having the hernia is that insurance will probably pay for abdominoplasty since you need it repaired! Happy holidays to you too!!! Lori
Most Active