Size 10

JustHat
on 12/17/04 2:17 pm - NM
I just have to tell someone. I went shopping for a dress yesterday and today for the Christmas party. Last I noticed, I was able to shove into a size 12. But, noticed yesterday that 12 was a little big. OK, so I figured that it was just dresses that run big. Today I found a nice pair of jeans and matching denim jacket. Both were a size 10 and both fit! Yea! I tell you, this is worth every minute I have spent barfing. Hat
Sweet Georgia Brown
on 12/17/04 4:18 pm - Mililani, HI
Now that's good news! I bet that was a nice WLS moment.
karenyt
on 12/18/04 7:07 am - Renton, WA
WOW and Congratulations!! I know it is such a wonderful feeling to put on clothes I own and see they are too big ... and know that they'll continue to be bigger in the near future!! I am so happy I had this WLS, not that everything is perfect now, but I feel more in control and healthier than I have for years. I just need to keep that feeling going!! Again, Hat Box you are doing great and inspire me to keep it up. Have a great holiday time, knowing you can fit comfortably into a size 10!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 60+ pounds down!!!
Kimanne B
on 12/18/04 8:43 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
You Go Girlllllllllllll!!! How exciting!! Congrats on your weightloss Merry Christmas! Kimanne
awidick
on 12/19/04 10:50 am - Spanaway, WA
Oh Hat, That is so awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Arlene
ncarter11
on 12/20/04 1:06 am - Edmonds, WA
A 10???!?!?!?!?! WoooHOOOOOOOOOooo! That is soooooo fabulous! I am thrilled for you!! Dang, you must look HOT! Hugs and cheers! Nan
JustHat
on 12/20/04 5:02 am - NM
Send me an email if you want to see what we looked like all dressed up. It's funny, but I used to avoid the camera. It makes me sick to think that I have no pictures with the boys. Now, I am more than happy to take a picture or 20. Hat
auntlorlee
on 12/20/04 1:34 am - Bellingham, WA
WAY COOL!!! I can't wait to report that exact thing... Keep it up!! Lori
Most Active