Kimanne....WHere are you?..:wave:

ANGEL O
on 12/14/04 5:59 am - Bremerton, WA
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE KIMANNE IS. I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEAR FROM HER FOR A WHILE NOW. ANGEL:angel
Kimanne B
on 12/15/04 6:54 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey, I'm right here!!! I have been super busy. My mom just had knee replacement surgery, I added another night of Bible Study and I also joined a gym!! So I am working out 2-3 nights a week, have bible study three days a week and I have been out dancing too! Life has really changed around for me since surgery I'm sorry I haven't been online very much. I have been trying to do things other then sit in the house like I used too! How have you been?? I have missed everyone so much! Angel, have you gotten your date yet? How are your daughters? I pray that you are all well and doing just fine. Have a Merry Christmas and I promise to try and take more time and keep in touch !! XoXo~ Kimannne -50ish lbs!
ANGEL O
on 12/15/04 7:00 am - Bremerton, WA
Kimanneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how r u doing pretty lady, I have missed you so much. I tried wrting you on your comcast email and it came back.. was getting worried. Glad to see you. No I haven't heard on my surgery yet but hanging in there. My daughter was in the hospital last week , she has a catherazation exploritory for her heart. She is doing ok but they found the problem took 7 hrs. Thas was very hard for me. But I know God was with her . Do you have a email I can keep in touch with you? Love you I hope u know.Glad yo see your doing good and your doing things but just don't have too much fun and forget about us here. Love and prayers. ANGEL
Kimanne B
on 12/15/04 7:08 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) Oh noooooo, I could never forget about my friends here at OH! I'm sooooooo happy they found out whats going on with your daughter. I've been thinking about and praying for her lately. You are so right, God was with her! I do have an email, its: [email protected]. I would love to hear from you! I absolutely love your profile! It's soooooo cute!!! I let my comcast account go because it was costing me about $50.00/month for the internet, so I switched to dial up and used that extra money to join the gym It is soooooo good to hear from you and please keep me posted on your surgery and your daughter XoXo~ Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 12/15/04 7:02 am - Bremerton, WA
Kim, check out my cute profile. Sharon spruced it up for me. ANGEL
Most Active