update

sassy
on 12/13/04 4:49 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
hey everyone, i know i have been in hiding a while, and while i am still not fully out, i thought i would at least drop a line so everyone knows i am still alive and kicking, and all that good stuff. as of a week and a half ago, i was down 63 pounds, need to go weigh in, just havent yet done so. i did post a new pic at the bottom of my profile. nobody told me that my hair was jacked up when we went in for pix, so i look like a goofleberry sitting there with jacked up hair. oh well, lets post it on the internet for millions to see lol anywho... i am in transitions with clothing, some of my stuff is 1xl, some of it is 24, and some of it is falling off coz i forgot to get new panties when i went on my shopping spree.... what a problem to have lol and my hips are not budging.... my 24 denim skirt is weird, the thing would literally fall off of me if my hips would quit being stubborn... but no! of course not! a 24 waist is too big, but my hips wont move. i had one child, and by c-section... not supposed to have hips for days.... depending on the shirt, and who makes it depends on the size, i have 1xl and 18/20s that fit, and i have 22/24s that dont. skirts, i am down to a 22/24, i have a 20/22 that fits too. sure beats a 32/34!!!! woohoo! alrighty... i think thats it for this one... talk soon!
ncarter11
on 12/14/04 1:25 am - Edmonds, WA
I am so glad you posted! 63+ lbs! WOWOWOW!! Can you imagine carrying anything weighing 63 lbs around for an hour never mind a lifetime?? ~~ That's 6+ bags of potatoes! ~~ Or three huge turkeys! ~~ Or two 30lb bags of dogfood! ~~ Or nearly 8 gallons of gallons of milk! ~~ Or 21 tubs of Crisco! Your face is sooo much slimmer - you look beautiful! I have the same prob with my hips. It's all good tho - I feel so much better and don't give a crap about them! Keep in touch! Nancy
lightlyspice
on 12/14/04 4:22 am - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Renee, You are doing so great! I am proud of you girl You keep up the good work.
karenyt
on 12/14/04 6:10 am - Renton, WA
Way to go and keep it up. I feel like hiding sometimes too, and that was one of my problems with other "diet" plans. I keep reminding myself this is the real deal now, this is where I learn to do better than before and practice overcoming those issues I ate over before, so I try not to hide too much. Welcome back whenever you are ready - we're always here!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 55+ pounds and still out of town!!!
talkingkatz
on 12/15/04 4:36 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Renee, Have been wondering where you've been and I'm glad to see you back. Bet you are feeling so much better with your weight loss success. There is really a difference in your pic and you look great! Don't be a stranger! Jan
Most Active