Consultation Wednesday

Luna_Rose
on 12/13/04 6:11 am - Wenatchee, WA
WISH ME LUCK!! I am nervous as heck about the trip over the pass still, but am getting anxious about the actual consult with Dr, Lauter. I guess I'm afraid he'll take one look at me, or hear me try to speak coherently about my concerns, and tell me I'm a lost cause. I have a list of questions to ask him, but am still sure I am missing the BIG Q that will let him know I am ready for this. Any advice or words of wisdom???? Cindy in Wenatchee
ncarter11
on 12/13/04 6:48 am - Edmonds, WA
I wish I could take your worry! Really there's nothing to be worried about. It's not a performance, it's real life. Dr Lauter is an expert and can help you along the journey. I found that I had more teammates than obstacles along the way - I bet you find the same. Be honest with the doc, go as prepared was you can, but try and let go of those nerves. They won't help you a bit! Check out Leilani's profile for an extensive list of questions... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=G1025993964 The questions are right below the recipes, I think. Safe travels! God keep you! Nancy
karen C.
on 12/13/04 3:44 pm - Kennewick, WA
Cindy, I met with Dr. Lauter and staff in May. They were great, had plenty of time for me and my questions, and made me feel at ease. Best wishes, Karen
Most Active