Nancy

JustHat
on 12/12/04 6:44 pm - NM
I LOVE the new hair! I have been toying with the idea of a change. My neighbor is going to give me a perm. But, so far, we haven't gotten together on it. My hair had thinned to about half of what I had before. And, an change would be good. But, I really like having long hair. It's a trade off. I know my hair doesn't look good, but at least it is long. The neighborhood wants me to cut it and get bangs. But, that seems like too much work every morning. I like the wash and go styles. So, how did you pick the color? It and you look so good. Oh and about the smock fitting, the same thing happened when I went for my last scope. I forgot to ask for a bigger smock and was surprised to not need one. Those victories really are proof that scale victories are small in comparison. It's all about life, not some number. Hat
Cori T.
on 12/12/04 11:56 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Nancy, ditto to what Hat said. You look mahhhhhhhhhhhhhvalous dahling! Also, Hat...I'd think twice about a perm, at this stage of post-op and hair loss issues a perm could be very damaging. Just something to think about Cori 240/182.5/150
ncarter11
on 12/13/04 1:52 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Cori! You're a doll. How's everything with you? Hugs, Nancy
Cori T.
on 12/13/04 8:11 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hey Nancy, thanks for asking. I'm doing pretty good, stalled a bit, haven't lost anything in 2 weeks but it's not freaking me out. Happy to be wearing my size 14 jeans that are a tad to big, but the 12's are a tad snug for my liking so I guess I'm inbetween!
JustHat
on 12/13/04 9:31 am - NM
Hold on one gosh darn minute. You can't come in bragging about this hot new body of yours and not put new pictures on your profile. Good job Cori! Hat
Cori T.
on 12/13/04 9:33 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hehehe Hat, you're too cute. I actually have uploaded 2 new pics...one is a full body I wanted in my profile page but I think I sent it too big and wrong format, waiting for a rely. I then sent a new facial shot for my posting. It's only been less than a day so I guess I'll be patient. LOL
ncarter11
on 12/14/04 1:07 am - Edmonds, WA
12!!!! 12!!?!?!?! That's a skinny person size! Yippeeeee for you! I can not wait to see your new pics. You must look/feel dynamite! I am sooo excited for you. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Nancy
ncarter11
on 12/13/04 1:30 am - Edmonds, WA
That is sooo nice of you to go out of your way like this --- thanks for your comments. I really like my hair too - I don't mean that to sound haughty AT ALL - I am just really glad I did it and feel pretty. It's been a while since I felt that way, ya know? I know what you mean about long hair. I have hidden behind mine tho. I've kept it so that at least my hair looked good or was attractive. I'm not confident in shorter hair when I am heavy. My hubby likes long hair better than short, but he's really great about going with whatever makes me feel good. I have shaved my hair to 1" before and he was quite the sport! He wouldn't care much if I colored my hair blue, as long as I liked it. I color my hair some version of red once a month - whether I need to or not! Recently, I tried a new product. It was a "color refresher" labeled "dark auburn." Well, it worked ok excepted for on my bleached streak in front - that part turned (no kidding) crayola red! Very pun****pt it like that for a few weeks because -- well, why not? Eventually, it faded and I colored over it again with a tried and true auburn color. This is the result. I think the cut really makes the color look good. Cori brought up a good point. I know whenever I got a perm I have had some breakage right to the scalp. You could always go to a salon for a consultation. They could answer your questions. Did you start off with a lot of hair? You really do have pretty hair. I have just started to see some more hair in my brush. I'm not panicking yet. If you are inclined, I'd suggest some change! It really feels good. It kinda feels like an exclamation point to weightloss! Hugs! Nancy
auntlorlee
on 12/13/04 3:21 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo Hoo Nancy! Love the hair! You are one hot momma!!! Lori
sassy
on 12/13/04 3:31 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I agree, you look GREAT! I am so excited for you! I know it's exciting to see yourself shrink! I saw a firend of mine last night, and she said I look like I left part of me in California while I was visiting. I am officially freaking out! I am loosing so much hair, and it really is depressing me. I love my hair, and I have always had such thick and volumous hair, but now I am loosing so much. I have lost big locks of it in the shower, and always end up with more than a handful when I bru**** I have switched shampoos, and now I use a protien leave in conditioner, hoping it helps. I just started it yesterday, so I don't really know if it helps yet. I also have a ponytail hairpiece to fall back on if all else fails. Mark has also mentioned I should start looking for extentions or something, since I refuse to cut my hair. I know it's expensive, but I have to do what I have do. I thought about coloring my hair, I used to be the queen of hair dye lol but I am scared of making my situation worse. I dont want to add to the hair loss saga. Okay, time to go, I have to wrap some gifts and do my part in planning Marks office Christmas/Going away party... Talk soon!!
Most Active