Tommorrow's the DAY

JoanieC
on 12/9/04 11:58 am - Athena, OR
Hello All Tommorrow's the big day and I'm nervous but I feel that I'm in good hands. I feel the prayers all around me. I'm doing my bowel prep and drinking my fluids til I go to bed very soon. The surgery is at 7:30 in morning and gotta be at the hospital at 6:15am...I sure hope I can sleep alittle tonight. See ya all on the loosing side! Joanie
Gerriann A.
on 12/9/04 12:03 pm - Spokane, WA
Keep telling yourself that this is the best gift you are giving yourself. I promise it will be. You will do great! Tommorrow you will join us on the losing side. Congratulations! You can do it! -Gerriann Lap RNY 5/14/04 143 pounds gone forever!
Tammy _.
on 12/9/04 1:41 pm - Puyallup, WA
Best of luck, Joanie. May God watch over you during your surgery and guide your surgeons' hands. Tammy
ncarter11
on 12/10/04 3:03 am - Edmonds, WA
You are in my prayers today! I look forward to reading about your recovery and success! God is good! Hugs and blessings, Nancy
tinktee
on 12/10/04 5:11 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi there Joanie, CONGRATS on your wls. You will be in good hands and come through with fly colors!!!! See ya soon on the losing side. God Bless you...Tee
Iridescense
on 12/10/04 1:45 pm - university place, WA
How awesome. Try to not be nervous, after all isn't this what you've worked for and waited for? So go with it, be happy, don't worry (as the old song goes) and most of all Happy Losing
Most Active