The power of prayer

Iridescense
on 12/8/04 11:55 am - university place, WA
I do believe in the power of prayer and so I am asking for some. Like Lori Loo (congrats and good luck again) I just got the letter from my physician. She didn't include the words "medical necessity" but she did indicate it by outlining my co-morb's and the physical and genetic potential of developing more. Anyway I sent off a packet containing my letter, the dr's letter, cost estimates from the surgeons office, pictures, misc info supporting wls, and a few more things. So as of today I am relying on the power of prayer. Since my insur. is self funded and they have the typical clause against it "regardless of diagnosis" as they put it, I sent the packet to a couple of (higher up) people who have the power or connections and "can at their own discretion, interpret plan provisions". And the claims administrator who can approve "alternate benefits" if they deem it medically necessary. Enough blabbering and to those *****ad posts all over forgive me but I'm posting this all over. I need all the support I can get. Who knows it could truly be a "Merry Christmas" for my family and I. Thanks
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 2:42 pm - Edmonds, WA
I am praying, Cindy! He hears! Hugs! Nancy
JoanieC
on 12/8/04 2:47 pm - Athena, OR
Hi Cindy! I do believe in the power of prayer! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs Joanie
auntlorlee
on 12/9/04 12:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Cindy, You know you have my prayers as I know I have yours. We just need to stay strong and believe that if this is meant to happen for us, it will. God has a plan for us and hopefully this surgery is in it. We have a pretty supportive group here in WA. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Lori
Tammy _.
on 12/9/04 1:36 pm - Puyallup, WA
I will be praying for you, Cindy. I hope that you are able to find the right person to approve your request. Merry Christmas, Tammy
Most Active