Iridescense
on 12/8/04 11:57 am - university place, WA
You look awesome, keep going girl.
ncarter11
on 12/10/04 2:43 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you. Nan
JustHat
on 12/8/04 12:40 pm - NM
Dang, what a difference. Your losing yourself in this whole WLS thing. Where do you see the biggest change? I see it all over, but mostly in your legs. I hope you have your bluff in with the kids. Because when you put your foot down, it won't carry the same BOOM that it once did. Good job! ~~Hat~~
ncarter11
on 12/10/04 2:47 am - Edmonds, WA
You are so funny! It's funny I haven't lost mass inches in my legs, but I agree that's where the photos show a big diff. Good job on updating your profile! Love it! Kudos! I LOLed at "Most recent update" "I need to update." Hugs, Nan
Kimanne B
on 12/8/04 1:05 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
You look mahhhhhhh-velous!! Keep up the good work! XoXo~ Kimanne
auntlorlee
on 12/9/04 12:53 am - Bellingham, WA
I agree! You look soooo good! Keep it up!!! Lori
ncarter11
on 12/10/04 2:50 am - Edmonds, WA
Shoot - this isn't what I meant by announcing my pics. It's so nice of everyone to make comments, but I don't know how to respond too well. Thank you - I feel mahhhhhhh-velous? ;) I really do feel great - sooooo much energy! Nan
Amanda P.
on 12/9/04 3:17 am - Wa
WOOOOHOOOOOO Nancy!!!!! You look absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!! Congrats on the wonderful success. you go girl. Take care.......Amanda
ncarter11
on 12/10/04 2:56 am - Edmonds, WA
Hello my surgery twin!! How are you doing? How's WL, food, exercise and vitamins? You should post some pictures! I would love to see some. Thanks for posting such nice complements. Nancy
Gerriann A.
on 12/9/04 12:09 pm - Spokane, WA
Me too! It is so hard to be patient and wait especially when you have to see the photo of yourself pre-op. I cant wait either! -Gerriann Lap RNY 5/14/04 143 pounds gone forever!
Most Active