Added new pics to my profile

ncarter11
on 12/8/04 8:24 am - Edmonds, WA
I have sent new pics to OH, but that can take some time. (I'm not complaining by any means! They do a great job for all of us.) In the meantime, there are new pics posted in my profile... one at the top introduction and the other at the bottom (you can use the "pictures" link.) I'm moving along, I guess. It helped me a bit to see and compare. Hugs all! Nancy
lilchickad
on 12/8/04 9:33 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Nancy...you look FABULOUS!!!!!! Your face is so slender. I see a huge difference!!!! Congrats, you are doing wonderful!!!! Laura
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 9:50 am - Edmonds, WA
You are too sweet! Thanks for posting such a nice compliment! Hugs! Nancy
talkingkatz
on 12/8/04 10:25 am - Maple Valley, WA
Nancy, You look fantastic ... and are doing so well with the weight loss!!! Congratulations! Also, your profile pages are very impressive. Does the weight loss graph come from your Dr.'s office?
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 11:09 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you, Kiki. I posted about my new pics **ONLY** because I know how much I enjoy seeing other people's picture of their progress - not to get compliments -- I don't take them well, but thank you. www.thinnerself.com will chart your progress for you! Check it out. Click on the "chart weight" button. Congrats on your WL!!!! You are doing dynamite! Thanks, again! Nancy
Sweet Georgia Brown
on 12/8/04 10:26 am - Mililani, HI
Nancy, I look at your profile often, bc you are a patient of Dr. Weber's and b/c you give a good insight into wls. I just wanted to tell you how great I think you look. And I know sometimes the scale doesn't say what you would like it to say, but I think 72 lbs in 12 weeks is awesome. I know it's easier for me to say now that I'm pre-op, but I would be so lucky to get the the same results that you are getting in the same amt of time. Oh and thanks for posting a list of must have items on your profile. You wouldn't believe that after the hundreds of posts that I've seen people asking what they need for the hospital, I'm still clueless.
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 11:15 am - Edmonds, WA
Oh! I haven't lost 72 lbs in 12 weeks! I lost 21 before I got on the table! I've lost 51 since then. You will do great! Thank you for your compliments. That nice of you. Nancy
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 11:16 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks Sonya! Right backatcha! Nancy
Lorie Z.
on 12/8/04 11:13 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi Nancy, you look just great. That big beautiful smile tells me you are doing better. I'm so proud of you. I'm sure you are too. I want to go to the next meeting, is it the 1st thursday or the 2nd? Don't you feel just sooo much better. I have more energy now then I ever thought I would. Take care hope to see you soon. Lorie
ncarter11
on 12/8/04 11:21 am - Edmonds, WA
The meeting is tomorrow night! Do come - I would love to see you! I do feel a million times better!!! I feel great! Can't wait to visit and compare notes! Many hugs!!! Nancy
Most Active