My surgery is tomorrow!!!!

Lisakay
on 12/7/04 3:44 am - Redmond, WA
I am just a little bit worried, excited,nervous, happy,scared, and of course, hungry since I am on clear liquids today! I start my bowel prep in a few minutes...what fun! Anyways, I guess I will see you guys on the other side! Lisa Natarajan Lapband 12/08/2004
Luna_Rose
on 12/7/04 6:05 am - Wenatchee, WA
Best wishes and GOOD LUCK!! I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you a safe, swift, uneventful surgery and recovery. I go in for my first consult on the 15th and can't wait to be where you are...bowel prep and all!! Cindy in Wenatchee
karen C.
on 12/7/04 8:11 am - Kennewick, WA
Lisa, All of the best to you! Be happy, be excited! This is the day you've been waiting for!
JoanieC
on 12/7/04 11:41 am - Athena, OR
Hi Lisa I will be praying that all goes well for you! Take care and try to get some rest tonight! See ya on the loosing side! Joanie
tinktee
on 12/7/04 3:34 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Lisa CONGRATS on your wls. You will come through with flying colors! Your soon to be a loser too! Will see you soon on the board. Tee
Iridescense
on 12/8/04 12:09 pm - university place, WA
Thoughts, prayers and best wishes are sent your way. Hang in there and you'll be through it before you even know it. Good luck and congratulations too.
Most Active