Consultation Packet

Luna_Rose
on 12/7/04 1:58 am - Wenatchee, WA
I got my consultation packet from Dr. Lauter's office yesterday. It still hasn't hit me that I am doing this. It probably wont until I am on the gurney and on my way into the OR. I have a very supportive husband, and my in-laws are great, I'm just not grasping it yet I think. Even though this is the first step of the many I will have to take to get on that gurney, I am trying to remain calm, cool, and collected-maybe too calm. I am nervous as hell about traveling the pass in this weather, but I guess I need to have more faith in my Hubby's ability. He's a great man and a wonderful person, I guess I don't want to disappoint him (my mind is all fuggered up right now). I will be trying to get ahold of someone at Medicare as suggested in the packet, but there's a lump in my throat just thinking about it. Sorry to ramble, thanks for 'listening'. Cindy in Wenatchee
auntlorlee
on 12/7/04 2:04 am - Bellingham, WA
I am sooo happy for you! We will all wish you a safe journey over the pass and a safe trip home. Do you have a surgery date yet?? Lori
Luna_Rose
on 12/7/04 6:01 am - Wenatchee, WA
Hi Lori~ No, I don't have a surgery date yet...but I am confident I will be post-op by the spring!! I have to think positive about this and keep my mind focused on my goal!! Thanks for reply and encouragement...it's funny that my biggest fear with all of this is the trip over the pass next week!! A little off topic...how do you get your posts in color?? I am so tired of black and white. As I have learned on this journey, NOTHING is black and white!! Thanks!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Luna_Rose
on 12/7/04 6:03 am - Wenatchee, WA
Lori! I am such a dork....lmao!!! Nothing is in color when it's posted...just when you are replying....duh!!! Cindy in Wenatchee
karen C.
on 12/7/04 8:15 am - Kennewick, WA
HI Cindy, Dr. Lauter is my doctor too. I'm hoping to have surgery the end of February. I've been doing the insurance fight with Uniform Medical Plan since May. Dr. Lauter and staff were wonderful. Best wishes to you. I live in Kennewick, but travel through Wenatchee once in a while. I have a good friend in Chelan. Karen
Most Active