Surgery went well

Mrs1stSgt
on 12/5/04 2:40 am - Lacey, WA
I'm home now. Came home a day early cuz doin so well. I walked, burped, other passing of gas, blew on my machine like a mad man just to get out of there . I could not get comfortable in their bed (pillows were the problem). But, I'm home now with husband and son taking great care of me. Taking my meds with fatfree Carb Countdown (no problems there). Drinking protein drinks for some meals. Had small s/f hot chocolate with marshamallow from Bariatriceating.com. They are good. Hard, but do not disappear. Very good. Walking around the house as much as the pain will allow. Going to the bathroom every time I get up. So far, it seems this losing thing will be great. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and support sent my way. What a great bunch of people.
Luna_Rose
on 12/5/04 4:27 am - Wenatchee, WA
Congrats!!!!! I am going in for a consult in a few days-my first 'real' step toward the surgery. I hope your recovery is quick and uneventful!!! -Cindy in Wenatchee
JoanieC
on 12/5/04 5:27 am - Athena, OR
Soooooo happy your surgery went so well! You're on the loosing side now! Congrats! I'll be going on Friday, Dec 10th. Can't wait and wi**** was over...hehehe. Take care and God Bless Joanie
JustHat
on 12/5/04 5:46 am - NM
Welcome home. It sounds like you are doing remarkably well. That is great. I hope everything continues to go so well for you. Thanks for letting us know how your doing, Hat
talkingkatz
on 12/5/04 8:20 am - Maple Valley, WA
Welcome back! That was quick. The hospital beds are a great motivators for getting the heck out of the hospital! Take it easy and enjoy the comforts of home!
Kimanne B
on 12/6/04 6:47 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats! So glad you are home and doing well Welcome to being a loser !! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active