10 DAYS

Jacinda C.
on 12/3/04 10:00 am - spokane, WA
10 Days and a wake up and dr bright will have his way with me( so-to speak) wow, time flies. Although I will say I am afraid my Jim won't show up when I go into surgery. He has been very distant lately and I must admit he has got me more stressed than the surgery. Then my 17 yo doesn't want me to have it done because I think he thinks something bad will happen. Thank God for the support I get from oh land and my work friends. I still feel very alone inside. Don't get me wrong this will not effect my surgery, i am a pretty tough broad. But I do wish Jim acted like he cared a little more. A lot of people at work that never met him don't care for him because of all the times i have had complaints. These people are my only outlet. They tell me to leave him. I don't want that. at least not yet. I hope never. i hope he is distancing himself because of fears about the surgery and when everything turns out ok, we will be normal again. I know I sound really stupid. but he doesnt beat me or cheat on me and I have invested a lot into our relationship. well enough of my whining. I sound so damn pathetic. Happy weekend everyone.
Most Active