I'M BACK!

tinktee
on 12/2/04 8:38 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi my WL family, I'm finally getting things put back together from my move. I really hate moving! I've been down in the back and having mussle spasms in my lower back, but I'm getting better. It's so nice to see so many post on our Washington board. I hope that everyone has been great. Happy to be back... Tee
Tammy _.
on 12/2/04 9:40 am - Puyallup, WA
Welcome home, Terry! So glad to see your smiling face back here on the WA board where it belongs!! Moving is the pits.... sorry to hear that your back is bothering you. Hope you are feeling better soon. Tammy
talkingkatz
on 12/2/04 10:13 am - Maple Valley, WA
Welcome back Terry - glad to see you back here. And, it has been pretty quiet on this board. Nice to see a familiar face!
karen C.
on 12/2/04 1:26 pm - Kennewick, WA
I hate moving too! Mostly because of all this extra weight I carry. And you just six weeks post-op. I'm impressed!!! Karen
Kimanne B
on 12/2/04 4:45 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Welcome Back Terry! hehehe now you know how it was moving two weeks after my surgery *lol* Just kiddin' girlie, glad you're back and doing well. I'm tired and can't sleep.. too bad ya aren't up or I'd give you a call.. its 12:45am guess I'll go read! Love ya, Kim
auntlorlee
on 12/3/04 1:04 am - Bellingham, WA
Welcome back Terry! How are you doing? Lori
Most Active