Good Morning WA Board!

auntlorlee
on 12/1/04 2:59 am - Bellingham, WA
Just wanted to check in with everyone. Anyone have any exciting news? Has anyone heard from Racheal? How bout you Renee? Kimmanne? Terry? And anyone else I am forgetting.... We are anxious to hear how you are doing. How's the weightloss coming along?? How are the kiddos? I still have no news. Going to the doc on Tues. for my female checkup. Gonna ask WHERE THE HECK IS MY LETTER??? Wish me luck! Lori
auntlorlee
on 12/1/04 6:36 am - Bellingham, WA
Is anybody out there???? Lori
Cori T.
on 12/1/04 7:24 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hope you get your letter!
auntlorlee
on 12/1/04 7:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for replying!!! Was beginning to think I was alllllll alone here!!! Lori
auntlorlee
on 12/2/04 12:45 am - Bellingham, WA
Still waiting Sonya...(tapping fingers on desk) I have an appt with her next week so I am gonna let her have it! That is great about Rae! She is doing soo awesome! And so are YOU! Wow 66lbs! That ROCKS! I can't wait to be below 200 let alone 185! You are such an inspiration to me! As well as everyone else in this group! Thanks for the support!!! Lori
Iridescense
on 12/1/04 3:19 pm - university place, WA
Well it's good night now but I wanted to respond. I've been around off and on this summer a little, and have responded to people a few times but haven't gotten to know anyone yet. This will most likely happen in time. Anyway I've read a few times lately about your struggle to get "the letter." I've only been waiting about two weeks so far. I wish you the best of luck in getting yours. You sound like you are about ready to kick the dr in the *** opps in the pants, I mean. Hang in there, and when you feel about ready to explode just break something after pasting the dr's face all over it. It won't speed anything up but it could help relieve a little bit of the tension the doc caused. Sounds therapeutic anyway. Good luck again.
auntlorlee
on 12/2/04 12:42 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow thanks Cindy! You sound like my kinda woman!!! HEEHEE! I love my doc to death but am getting so frustrated with her. I asked for the letter at the beginning of October and have nothing in my hot little hand yet. I figured since I was waiting I would ask my gastro doc to write one too. Maybe eventually I will get at least one of them! Good luck to you also in your quest for this surgery. Lori
kikino1
on 12/2/04 1:23 am - Newport, WA
Hi everyone I am here on line this morning. ( days post op and doing ok. Life is sure different now. NO food for comfort. WAAhhhhhhhh LOL I will get over it. I just need to find a cowboy to take my mind of food. Julie
auntlorlee
on 12/2/04 1:26 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo Hoo!!! Hope your post op goes smoothly and you feel better real soon! I can't wait to say that I am "post-op"!! Lori
Most Active