New date!!!

Lisakay
on 11/29/04 8:20 am - Redmond, WA
I just got a phone call from my surgeon's office!!! My NEW date is December 8...5 days earlier than previously scheduled! Okay, so now I am feeling a bit nervous, as in am I really ready for this? I know it is just the jitters, but it is a life altering experience, after all. I am glad that I have a lot to do this week to shuffle everything around since that will help me to keep my mind off of it for a bit. I am really excited about the after part...more energy, clothes that actually fit, healthier lifestyle, etc...it is just the actual surgery that makes me the most nervous. Any words of wisdom? Please send prayers my way! Lisa Natarajan Lapband 12/08/2004!!!!
talkingkatz
on 11/29/04 9:05 am - Maple Valley, WA
How exciting! Congratulations on the quickly approaching event. You'll do just fine!
Amanda P.
on 11/29/04 9:18 am - Wa
Lisa, CONGRATS on your now faster aproaching surgery, how exciting!!! As for words of wisdom, keep busy, and on your day of surgery, tell them to give you something to relax you. You wont remember a thing and you wont care about going in to surgery you'll be in my prayers for a smooth surgery and quick recovery. Im sure you'll do great. Take care ........Amanda
Most Active