Happy Holidays

Chanise D.
on 11/26/04 2:15 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hi All I have not posted in a while...school is kicking my butt... I do get to read some of the posts on the site about once a week.... I got to finally meet Doc Weber...such a charmer....I have my one on one scheduled for 17 DEC...I have most of my pre op stuff done..I have my pap and physical on TUES NOV 30 and my packet will be ready...I hope... I have been squeezing in appts between classes...So I would leave class, run over to MAMC, and go back to class....But I don't mind at all just as long as it gets done... It has been a treat to read about all the success you guyz have been having....No one has posted any adverse medical complication and Tis the season for good health.... I have checked out a couple of updated profiles and some of you chicks are skinny...GO GIRLZ keep up the hard work.... Finally, if I have not said it enough...THANK YOU...Every one for your help...some things are often smaller to some than it may be to others, but I truly appreciate all the info, help and just plain motivation that everyone active to this site has provided.... During semister break, I look forward to meeting some of you at the support group... Happy Holidays
dscote4
on 11/26/04 3:26 pm - Yorktown, VA
Hi CHanise!! I have dr weber also.........and work through Madigan at times!! SMALL world! LOL Keep going and doing the stuff you need to get that packet in! Soon you'll be a LOSER too! LOL STacie PS. When is the support group?? and where?? would love one around here......I go to the one at ST. Joe's hospital right now but would love it if there were one at Madigan!
JustHat
on 11/26/04 7:46 pm - NM
I think they are trying to have one every week at 3 pm in the nutrition clinic. The turn out is really small. But, the second Tuesday of every month, they have the big meeting. This month's turn out was really big. Hat
Most Active