Spruced up profile!!!!

Tammy _.
on 11/26/04 1:05 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hey guys~ Check out the good job that John did making my profile look cute! I am excited about it. Tammy
dscote4
on 11/26/04 3:23 pm - Yorktown, VA
How CUTE!! where did you get the Hermie clipart??? STacie
Tammy _.
on 11/28/04 9:35 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Stacie, unfortunately I am not that knowledgable about clip art, etc, however, John (an OH volunteer) is very handy that way. I just let him know my interests and favorite colors and he took it from there. If you go to the bottom of my profile you will find his info and can request he do something for you as well. Good luck, Tammy
Iridescense
on 11/27/04 12:22 pm - university place, WA
Tammy the profile page is adorable. And thank you for sharing. My insur. also has a direct exclusion and I am hoping to submit my info (letters, etc.) to them this week if my doctor has her letter done, I'll find out from her office Monday. Anyway I did find your profile page helpful in how to attack this. I should be able to say I already know after all of the research I have done, but its often to easy to submit to emotion over fact. Without knowing it or intending to you just put me back on track. So thanks. Good luck on your upcoming surgery.
Tammy _.
on 11/28/04 9:31 am - Puyallup, WA
Good luck, Cindy, and thanks for making me feel helpful!! I sure hope that you are as lucky as I was in getting an approval even though there is an exclusion policy. Go to Gary Viscio's web page (just use google) and see his recommendations on how to appeal. It's very informative. Best wishes, Tammy
tinktee
on 12/2/04 8:31 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Tammy I like your profile its very cute. I see that we have the same doctor, yep Dr. Hunter. Isn't he the greatest? Take care Tee
Tammy _.
on 12/2/04 9:44 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Terry, I have been following your profile because I was interested in hearing what you thought of Dr. Hunter. I am so relieved that you like him so much. I have really only spoken with his PA, Kat, and his nurse, Steve. I have an endoscopy scheduled next week and my pre op appt is with him on Dec 31st. Glad you are all moved in and back on the boards!! Tammy
Most Active