OT- Black Friday

JustHat
on 11/24/04 4:38 pm - NM
Who is going out on Black Friday? Watcha looking for? Do you do it for the hunt or for the great prices? I have gone the last two years and, for the most part, enjoyed myself. The fights make it a little more interesting. The year before last, the cops had to be called in to the BX. But, I can't seem to find anything this year that I either need or the kids want for Chirstmas. Hat
karen C.
on 11/24/04 11:17 pm - Kennewick, WA
I'd rather have all my teeth pulled without anesthesia than go shopping on Friday! Maybe when I'm slimmer and all my joints don't hurt and I can breathe again! Karen
JustHat
on 11/25/04 4:15 am - NM
Then you'll be so light that you get tipped over every time you go for something good.
Amanda P.
on 11/26/04 1:37 am - Wa
I'm with you on that Karen. I stay away from every mall and every store on this day. I did it once 3yrs ago NEVER AGAIN. Then a couple of things that I did get, I had to take back cause I found it cheaper else where. Not worth it to me. I'll be sitting in my warm house all by myself enjoying the peace and quiet......Amanda
Chanise D.
on 11/26/04 1:54 pm - Lakewood, WA
I agree with staying home...I have completed all of my XMas stuff.....Only thing left is to mail out cards.... I HATE crowds so much I start my layaways in AUG and SEP....
Most Active