I have a date for surgery!

Debadoh
on 11/22/04 7:17 am - Sumner, WA
I just got the call from Vicki at Dr. Oh's office, I have a surgery date of January 11th. I could've gone for the end of December but I'm already freaking out about work and didn't want to upset the apple cart during our end of year processing. I can't believe all of the things I have to accomplish in the next 6 wks. I'm excited and terrified. Ready to start living the dreams of being thinner, healthier and feeling good about things again! Deb
ncarter11
on 11/22/04 7:51 am - Edmonds, WA
Congrats on your date, Deborah!! YEAH!!! Nancy
csinape
on 11/22/04 1:20 pm - bellevue, WA
Congratulations & Best of luck to you---It'll all come together --Don't fret. Enjoy the Holiday season!! Carol
tinktee
on 11/22/04 2:47 pm - Spanaway, WA
CONGRATS to you Deb on your date for WLS. Your soon to be on the losing side! Tee
Sweet Georgia Brown
on 11/22/04 3:22 pm - Mililani, HI
Congratulations on your surgery date, Deb. Good luck w/everything.
auntlorlee
on 11/23/04 1:21 am - Bellingham, WA
Yahooooo! Congrats Deb! Good luck with all the testing, etc. What a way to start the New Year!!! Lori
Julia B.
on 11/24/04 11:43 am - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations Deb! I had a distal RNY with Dr. Oh on 9/23/04. Which surgery are you having? Are you attending a support group? If you have any questions or just want to talk please feel free to email me. Best of luck! Julia
Debadoh
on 11/26/04 12:39 am - Sumner, WA
Thanks you guys for all your support. Now if I can just keep all these appointments straight I'll have it licked!
imagrama
on 11/26/04 2:41 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Congrats on your surgery date, Deb!! Don't worry, everything will fall into place. Ya just kinda go with the flow and get things done! What a wonderful way to start the new year!!! Yeeeehaaaa! The best of luck to you!! Sue
Most Active