New Surgery Date...YAAAH WHOOO!

JoanieC
on 11/22/04 5:37 am - Athena, OR
Hello Everyone! I wanted to thank everyone *****sponded to me when I was soooo upset about our financing falling thru. Well, the doc did an endoscopy on me last week and it showed that I have a hiatal hernia and the valve that keeps the acid down is not working...soooooooo we are putting most of the surgery on the insurance as that. We got a personal loan to cover the deposits for the doc and hospital. It looks like I'm going in on Dec 10th!!! I'm soooooooo excited but nervous again. hehehe. Thanks so much everyone for your support! Keeping my fingers crossed Joanie
ncarter11
on 11/22/04 7:52 am - Edmonds, WA
So glad things worked out! I'm excited for you!! Hugs, Nancy
tinktee
on 11/22/04 2:51 pm - Spanaway, WA
CONGRATS to you Joanie! Your soon to be on the losing side. You'll do just fine try not to be scared, ok? Tee
auntlorlee
on 11/23/04 1:09 am - Bellingham, WA
RIGHT ON!!! See, that is what this group is for. Encouragement & support of each other every step of the way. Please keep us posted on your progress. What a nice way to end the year huh?? Good Luck! Lori
JoanieC
on 11/23/04 5:14 am - Athena, OR
You Gals are GREAT! It is a great way to end the year...a NEW ME! And I'm trying not to get too nervous about it Talk soon Joanie
Most Active